(originally written Sunday, July 9, 2006, 1:27:00 am)
Ok so posted a realy big blog os shit which didnt seem to post, so much to my annoyance I will have to write another. I hate being so lazy and writing in severe (fortnightly) retrospect as I have such an absent memory. Anyway...
San Sebastien was beautiful, hugly recommend it. Got my groove on, as they say, down at some of the hippest night spots and dance halls. One was called Uder Berri and it was cool electro and stuff with a whole bunch of scrappy Spaniards. Went to heaps of other places but the weirdest experience was haning out at this cool gay, YES GAY, bar called Dioni's, getting hit on by a drunk wanker and then Paolo getting hit on by a bartender cum worst dj on earth whom we dubbed 'Frasier' due to his outlandish, frasieresque mop. Paolo ended up getting invited to what turns out to be the biggest gay bash I've ever seen held in the San Sebastien Culture Hall in a secluded no-tourist area of San Seb, and I get to witness a million gays in assless leather chaps, dancing like complete ballerinas despite the fact they have greco roman wrestler type bodices. For the first time, yes the FIRST, I felt out of my element in a gay venue. Anyway San Seb was just fabulous.
Paris was cool, Emmanuela (Paolos mum) booked us a place in a far off district called La Defense, which was like a Fairfield of Paris. Hung out at the Arc de Triumph when France beat Spain.... and also when Italy beat Ukraine, with a nice bottle of french red to celebrate. The Louvre was really cool, like every museum we'd been to rolled into one and saw some really cool 'stuff'. Parisians were quite suprisingly nice as well, unlike anything we'd heard from everyone...I suppose it helps to be hot.
Amsterdam was awesome, will blog later, currently in Prague on my lonesome and gonna go see Freestylers tonight at some huge international skating comp that Ive never heard of nor care much about, but might be cool.
Shout outs to anyone (apart from me) who actually reads my blog.
peace & love
No comments:
Post a Comment